The Oregon CCB needs to know that every new contractor in the State of Oregon has read the latest Oregon Contractors Reference Manual along with passing an 80 question (max. 3 hours) open book exam prior to obtaining his/her CCB license. Our goal is to help you prepare for the Oregon CCB open book exam by providing you the following.
Includes everything you need to pass on your first try:
- The latest CCB Reference Manual, NASCLA Contractors Guide (You must spend a min. of 16 hours reading this manual prior to taking the PSI final CCB exam)
- Unlimited access to over 400 CCB approved online bonus practice questions (Required for us to provide to you, yet optional for you to use)
- Plus, you will have unlimited access to our 80 question CCB approved simulated final exam! (This portion is also optional for you to use)
- Pre-printed permanent tabs
- 16 hour online course completion form
- Unlimited customer support
Last quarter of 2017, PSI reported that 94% of our students passed on their first try using our program (while the State mean average was 89%).
On Sale! All for $124 + Free Shipping
If you already own the latest 1st Edition NASCLA CCB Manual and just need everything else, then click here.
If you need to upgrade to the current (2016) 1st Edition English NASCLA CCB manual only, then you may buy the English version here.
We also sell the Spanish version of the current (2016) 1st Edition NASCLA CCB manual here, however please note that we currently do not offer the Spanish 16 hour home study course.
Shopping for Oregon Contractor Surety Bond?
Oregon Residential Construction Contractor License Bonds
$10,000 1 Year $100 – 2 Years $160 – 3 Years $220
$15,000 1 Year $150 – 2 Years $240 – 3 Years $330
$20,000 1 Year $200 – 2 Years $320 – 3 Years $440
Commercial Construction Contractor License Bond
$20,000 1 Year $240 – 2 Years $384 – 3 Years $528
To order contact the Ismert Agency | Phone: (503) 543-3990 | firstname.lastname@example.org | No credit check required.