Includes everything you need to pass the Open Book Exam on your first try:
- The latest CCB Reference Manual, NASCLA Contractors Guide (You must spend a min. of 16 hours reading this manual prior to taking the PSI final CCB exam)
- Unlimited access to over 400 CCB approved online bonus practice questions (Required for us to provide to you, yet optional for you to use)
- Plus, you will have unlimited access to our 80 question CCB approved simulated final exam (This portion is also optional for you to use)
- Pre-printed permanent tabs
- 16 hour online course completion form
- Unlimited customer support
- Last quarter PSIExams.com reported that 96% of our students passed (State average was 88%)
- Free Shipping Available
Everything, without CCB Manual
14 Chapter Tabs, Helpful Tips & PSI Exams Instructions, 16 Hour Online Course Completion Form, Instant Access to our 400 Online Bonus Practice Questions and 80 Question Simulated Final Practice Exam. Free Shipping Available.
CCB Manual Only
Upgrade to the current (2018) 2nd Edition English NASCLA CCB manual only. Includes chapter tabs.
Add-on the e-book so that you may begin studying/reading the Oregon CCB manual almost immediately upon placing your order online. We will personally email you a unique online access code. You will still need the physical CCB Manual to take with you to the final open book exam. You may NOT take the e-Book / electronic devices in with you to take the final open book exam.
Shopping for an Oregon Contractor Surety Bond?
Oregon Residential Construction Contractor License Bonds
$10,000 1 Year $100 – 2 Years $160 – 3 Years $220
$15,000 1 Year $150 – 2 Years $240 – 3 Years $330
$20,000 1 Year $200 – 2 Years $320 – 3 Years $440
Commercial Construction Contractor License Bond
$20,000 1 Year $240 – 2 Years $384 – 3 Years $615
To order contact the Christi Schmidt Agency, 503-543-1477, firstname.lastname@example.org | No Credit check required.
Shopping for Oregon Contractor Liability Insurance?
Prices vary depending on scope of work performed. We recommend that you contact the Christi Schmidt Agency, 503-543-1477, email@example.com
Need to purchase your business name in Oregon?
Looking for Oregon CCB Continuing Education?
Go to ce.bigsteptraining.com | Phone: 503-898-0694
Looking for the Oregon CCB Contractor License Application Form(s)?
Oregon CCB’s Guide to Becoming a Licensed Contractor in the State of Oregon
Oregon CCB Training materials that we mail out with every order
Oregon CCB Training Hand Out (PDF) – Explains the next steps when your order arrives.
PSI Exams Oregon CCB Bulletin Hand Out (PDF) – Explains everything you need to know about scheduling and taking the final open book exam.